Uber Medic rides: CPA discounts for care workers
Updated 26 January 2021
Uber Medics is extending its offer of discounts on rides to care staff until at least the end of February 2021. The offer is in partnership with the Care Provider Alliance.
Employers are encouraged to share information with their staff by either:
- Sharing the link to this page with them https://careprovideralliance.org.uk/coronavirus-and-workforce-uber
Uber Medics offers 25% off rides for all NHS and UK care staff.
Uber will not make any money from these trips, and drivers will receive the same fares on Uber Medics trips as normal Uber trips.
Note: The earlier Uber Eats discount ended in December 2020.
How to get the discounts§
If you haven’t signed up to the previous Uber and CPA discounts, please follow all of the steps below.
If you have already signed up to the previous Uber and CPA discount, please skip to step 2 and start to enjoy discounted rides.
STEP 1: Connect your Uber account§
- If you do not have an Uber account already, Sign up here.
- Click the link here - complete the discounts online form with your details.
- You will then receive an email with instructions from Uber (email@example.com).
- Follow the instructions, and enter your existing Uber login details.
Please follow the steps in this video guide to view the detailed instructions
STEP 2: Switch to your CPA discount profile before requesting a ride§
Slide this toggle button across from your personal account to the right, to switch to the CPA discount profile.
See the image below for a short demonstration
STEP 3: Book your ride with Uber Medics§
Go ahead and book your ride
For any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Uber support team via the HELP section in the app, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org