NHS Volunteer Responders webinars
Fortnightly webinars are being held to provide regular updates on the NHS Volunteer Responder programme.
The NHS Volunteer Responders programme has been developed by NHS England in partnership with the Royal Voluntary Service and facilitated by the GoodSAM app. It went fully live to match volunteers to tasks on 7 April 2020.
The programme has been developed to complement local level volunteering activity during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
The webinars are for referrers and colleagues working across health and care, including: primary care; social care; local authorities; government departments; voluntary sector organisations; STPs and ICSs; and NHS England and Improvement regional teams.
These webinars will provide an overview of the programme, including facts, figures and the most recent updates on programme adaptations in response to policy changes and the needs of vulnerable people. They are also an ideal opportunity to ask questions about the programme and hear about the impact it is having.
The first webinar will be held next week, with further sessions following every two weeks. Dates for the first six webinars, and the links to join them, are listed below:
- Thursday 23 July, 11am-12pm - Join Microsoft Teams Meeting
- Thursday 6 August, 11am-12pm - Join Microsoft Teams Meeting
- Thursday 20 August, 11am-12pm - Join Microsoft Teams Meeting
- Thursday 3 September, 11am-12pm - Join Microsoft Teams Meeting
- Thursday 17 September, 11am–12pm - Join Microsoft Teams Meeting
- Thursday 1 October, 11am-12pm - Join Microsoft Teams Meeting